Heard of Leadpages and Clickfunnels but really don’t know the difference?
Same here, this article talks about the differences between the two.
Although this two applications have many features in common, they are very different from each other.
ClickFunnels is actually an all in 1 sales funnel that allows you manage things, from lead captureto making sales.
On the other hand Leadpage is a customized landing page application.
So are you wondering what is the difference between ClickFunnels and Leadpages?
If yes then today you are in the right place.
In this article, we are going to review this two applications to help you know the difference
between them and their pros and cons.
Difference between ClickFunnels and Leadpages
As said earlier, Leadpages and ClickFunnels have many things in common.
However, they also have a variety of distinct features that separate them from each other.
What is common between them is that both makes the process of creating
- landing pages
- email addresses
- name collection
- follow up via SMS and email easy
However, the major difference between this two applications is their purpose.
ClickFunnels is an all in one sales application that allows you to send emails, create landing pages, host events and even process sales all within one application.
On the other hand Leadpages is actually a specialized landing page application that makes the process of designing lead capture forms and conversion optimized landing pages very easy.
Difference in landing pages
ClickFunnels landing page and Leadpages landing page
Creating a landing page on ClickFunnels is as simple as dragging an image, headline, bullet points, subheading among many other elements on an empty canvas.
It features a simple drag and drop option that targets everyone from total beginners to experienced marketers.
ClickFunnels gives you the opportunity to add custom elements such as auto playing videos, countdowns among others to your landing page using their landing page builder.
ClickFunnels has made it very easy for you to create a clean landing page within a very short period of time.
The moment you become familiar with the user interface, you will be able to create an amazing landing page within minutes.
ClickFunnels also includes built in shopping cart meaning that you can actually add to cart button on the landing page.
Despite the fact that landing page builder found in ClickFunnels is not as powerful as one found in Leadpages, it is an amazing sales tool for people who are looking for a simple all
in 1 sales funnel application.
While ClickFunnels focuses on building sales funnel from top to the bottom Leadpages on the other hand focuses on one thing and that is designing highly effective and beautiful landing pages.
As a results, Leadpages landing page builder is more powerful.
Just like ClickFunnels, Leadpages also uses a drag and drop UI with page elements like subheading, headings video players, text blocks and countdowns all of which are very easy to add to your landing page.
Leadpages are usually designed for pay per click (PPC) campaigns.
As a results, they have a simple conversion goal pages.
In addition to that, they also allow you to add an exit pop up to your page among other features that will help marketers who are interested in rising their conversion rate.
Leadpages features hundreds of templates and all of them have been optimized for mobile and desktop.
In addition to that, Leadpages also includes two steps opt in forms that is used to generate leads for articles, blog posts and other relevant onpage content.
In short, Leadpages have more powerful landing pages feature than ClickFunnels because it is a single purpose application.
Difference of Sales funnels
ClickFunnels has built in sales funnels meant for a variety of things including hosting webinar and selling product. This means that ClickFunnels
will make the process of setting funnels for your upcoming event, new product or any other thing that requires you to communicate with your audience very simple.
To create a new sales funnel on ClickFunnels, all that you need to do is to define your goals using the option that have been provided and the ClickFunnels will automatically build all related pages.
On the other hand, building a sales funnel on Leadpages is much more complicated.
Unlike ClickFunnels where you can create an entire funnel just with a single click, you will be required to integrate Leadpages with payment processors, mailing list software and other relevant tools in order to create an effective sales funnel.
In short, ClickFunnels is very effective when it comes to creating an efficient sales funnels while Leadpages is more powerful when it comes to creating landing pages.
Pros of ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels has many features that you need to create an efficient sales funnel under one roof. You can easily add email auto responder and shopping cart. It is an all in one application that can create an efficient funnel to be used for any purpose.
- It is very simple to create landing pages using ClickFunnels despite the fact that the design option is somehow limited when compared to Leadpages. You can easily add text boxes, cart buttons, video and other vital elements with just a single click.
- It is very easy to integrate ClickFunnels with Twillio meaning that you can easily send automated SMS to all your funnel subscribers.
- It is very easy to manage all aspect of your marketing and sales funnel on ClickFunnels because everything is assessable from a single application.
- Because of the fact that ClickFunnels has been designed to manage almost every aspect of designing and running sales funnel, it does not thrive on one single category.
- Landing page builder of ClickFunnels is only recommended for creating simple landing pages. PPC marketer and CRO expert will not benefit from this application.
Pros of Leadpages
- Landing pages have more powerful landing page builder
with amazing customization features. You can easily drag and drop everything,
from video player to text boxes.
- Leadpages comes with variety hundreds of paid
and free landing page templates that have been built for app developers, local business, online
marketers among many others.
- It is very easy to publish Leadpages content to WordPress
with the aid of Leadpages WordPress connector.
- Leadpages builder has HTML editor that can be used
by designers who want to customize landing page.
- It can easily integrate with large range of
applications including software such as Salesforce and mailchimp.
Cons of Leadpages
- Because Leadpages is a customized landing page,
it is a bit cumbersome to add features such as email.